In December, Anita “Anje” Banks was named Program Manager at KPEP Muskegon. She has served as the Clinical Supervisor in Muskegon since August 2015.
Anje is a Licensed Professional Counselor who began working as a therapist in our Muskegon facility in August 2009, providing treatment to both the sex offender and substance abuse populations.
Anje graduated from Grand Valley State University in 2002 with a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice. She then served as a case manager in the juvenile justice system for seven years. In 2009, she graduated from Western Michigan University with a Master’s in Counselor Education. She also obtained certification through the Specialty Program in Alcohol and Drug Abuse.
We are proud to welcome Anje to the program management team.
- KPEP Dual Diagnosis Program ( 05/21/2019 )
- President’s Report ( 05/21/2019 )
- Walnut Diner Announcement ( 05/21/2019 )
- Walnut Diner plans are underway! ( 02/15/2019 )
- Local restaurant gives back for the holidays ( 02/15/2019 )
- President’s Update – January 2019 ( 02/15/2019 )
- President’s Update – July 2018 ( 07/31/2018 )
- Vocational Program Expands to Eaton County Jail ( 07/31/2018 )
- RAISE partnership to make an impact in Southwest Michigan ( 07/31/2018 )
- KPEP/Kalamazoo Land Bank/Kalamazoo County Treasurer Partnership ( 11/13/2017 )