Walnut & Park Grand Opening
The Walnut & Park Coffee Shop grand opening is scheduled for March 6th. We look forward to welcoming neighbors, commuters and people who work in the area to our comfortable new café. Guests will find a spacious seating area, wireless internet and plenty of parking right outside the building. In the Spring we will complete the patio expanding our seating capacity.
Walnut & Park also features a private conference room with audio/visual equipment, seating six people comfortably. This room can be reserved in advance, and food and beverage service is available.
In addition to breakfast/lunch foods and specialty coffees, we are offering a $5 “House Cup” that comes with free refills.
We are enlisting some of our more artistic residents throughout our facilities to provide the wall art for inside the shop. Many of our residents have talent in this area. Some of these pieces may be available for purchase, with 100% of the money going to the artist.
To help our team get ready for the big day, we are planning a “soft opening” March 1st – 3rd. We will be open from 6:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. those days. All menu items will be priced at 50% off those dates as we get our staff ready for full operations. During the first week of operation all menu items will be priced at 25% off.
While this is part of a training program, our goal is to provide outstanding food, beverages and customer service. We think this location will be a popular gathering place.
We are all very excited about this project and look forward to the opening.
- President’s Update – July 2018 ( 07/31/2018 )
- Vocational Program Expands to Eaton County Jail ( 07/31/2018 )
- RAISE partnership to make an impact in Southwest Michigan ( 07/31/2018 )
- KPEP/Kalamazoo Land Bank/Kalamazoo County Treasurer Partnership ( 11/13/2017 )
- Rebirth of Bellevue ( 11/13/2017 )
- President’s Update – Expanding Transitional Housing and Vocational Training ( 11/13/2017 )
- President’s Report ( 07/31/2017 )
- Evidence Based Practices in Corrections ( 07/31/2017 )
- Olmstead’s Bounty ( 07/31/2017 )
- Governor signs correction reform package at Walnut & Park ( 05/12/2017 )