In December, Anita “Anje” Banks was named Program Manager at KPEP Muskegon. She has served as the Clinical Supervisor in Muskegon since August 2015.
Anje is a Licensed Professional Counselor who began working as a therapist in our Muskegon facility in August 2009, providing treatment to both the sex offender and substance abuse populations.
Anje graduated from Grand Valley State University in 2002 with a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice. She then served as a case manager in the juvenile justice system for seven years. In 2009, she graduated from Western Michigan University with a Master’s in Counselor Education. She also obtained certification through the Specialty Program in Alcohol and Drug Abuse.
We are proud to welcome Anje to the program management team.
- KPEP/Kalamazoo Land Bank/Kalamazoo County Treasurer Partnership ( 11/13/2017 )
- Rebirth of Bellevue ( 11/13/2017 )
- President’s Update – Expanding Transitional Housing and Vocational Training ( 11/13/2017 )
- President’s Report ( 07/31/2017 )
- Evidence Based Practices in Corrections ( 07/31/2017 )
- Olmstead’s Bounty ( 07/31/2017 )
- Governor signs correction reform package at Walnut & Park ( 05/12/2017 )
- Clinical Supervisor presents at American College of Forensic Psychology Annual Symposium ( 05/12/2017 )
- President’s Report ( 05/12/2017 )
- President’s Update ( 02/21/2017 )