KPEP therapist, April Nachtigal, was recently promoted to the position of program manager at Olmstead. With 13 years of clinical experience, her new responsibilities will include serving as clinical supervisor.
April started her career at KPEP in 2004 as a full-time resident coordinator. She has held several positions including resident coordinator supervisor and case manager before her current role as therapist.
April comes to the job with extensive experience completing assessments and facilitating both individual and group therapy sessions. She is a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor and is working toward becoming a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional.
April is a member of the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers and the International Association of Trauma Professionals. She earned her Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts in psychology from Western Michigan University in 1996 and 1999 respectively. Prior to joining KPEP, April worked with adjudicated youth.
- The power of mindfulness in Muskegon ( 09/05/2019 )
- A busy – and successful – year for accreditations ( 09/05/2019 )
- President’s Report – September 2019 ( 09/05/2019 )
- KPEP Dual Diagnosis Program ( 05/21/2019 )
- President’s Report ( 05/21/2019 )
- Walnut Diner Announcement ( 05/21/2019 )
- Walnut Diner plans are underway! ( 02/15/2019 )
- Local restaurant gives back for the holidays ( 02/15/2019 )
- President’s Update – January 2019 ( 02/15/2019 )
- President’s Update – July 2018 ( 07/31/2018 )