On October 8, we opened the doors at our new administration building at 321 W. Cedar Street. The 4000 square foot building is immediately adjacent to our Park Street facility.
“This move allowed us to expand our outpatient services at 519 S. Park,” explained KPEP President/CEO Bill DeBoer. “By moving 12 administrative team members over to the new building, we created much needed office and group space for our growing outpatient programs.”
We also created a dedicated drug testing service area in former outpatient space.
KPEP Facilities Manager Scott Dolfman served as general contractor for the building renovation, which began last spring. He worked with a talented team of local architects and contractors to get the job done. Hats off to Jeff Crites, architect at Slocum Architects; Sondra Phillips and Ella Segur at SKP Design; and Greg Hughes, carpenter, for their fine work.
- President’s Update – July 2018 ( 07/31/2018 )
- Vocational Program Expands to Eaton County Jail ( 07/31/2018 )
- RAISE partnership to make an impact in Southwest Michigan ( 07/31/2018 )
- KPEP/Kalamazoo Land Bank/Kalamazoo County Treasurer Partnership ( 11/13/2017 )
- Rebirth of Bellevue ( 11/13/2017 )
- President’s Update – Expanding Transitional Housing and Vocational Training ( 11/13/2017 )
- President’s Report ( 07/31/2017 )
- Evidence Based Practices in Corrections ( 07/31/2017 )
- Olmstead’s Bounty ( 07/31/2017 )
- Governor signs correction reform package at Walnut & Park ( 05/12/2017 )